INAR-M25 Rotary Bench Machine
The rotary bench machine is a self-contained work island for the vertical insertion of INAR-RS and INAR-RS MATE terminals in single or multi-way housings arranged radially. The bench machine can be integrated into an automatic system by adding a manipulator for loading and unloading the workpiece. The workpieces to be processed (stators, coils, etc.) are manually loaded by the operator onto dedicated pallets which are taken to the work area for connection to the conductor. The terminal insertion unit consists of assembly M25 A. The feeding, cutting, terminal insertion and positioning of the terminal insertion unit are fully programmable, whereas the work cycle is started by the operator using a two-handed control. Any machine faults are displayed on the control panel to facilitate troubleshooting and minimise any machine downtime. Wire scraps that are trimmed are collected in a dedicated container. The unit is built in compliance with the strictest accident prevention regulations and ensures optimum efficiency also during prolonged use.
Customers can choose between two versions produced:
M25 1E with one rotary pallet for loading/unloading the workpiece.
M25 2E with two rotary pallets to minimise work times since, while one workpiece is being processed, another is loaded onto the pallet.
- Dimensions [mm]: width 900, depth 900, height 1800;
- stator load height: 900.
- Insertion time for every 1.5-second dwell.
- Programmable angle of rotation with a tolerance of ±0° 10’.
- PLC Siemens, programming software with self-diagnostics.
- Touch screen operator panel, MANUAL/AUTOMATIC/STEPPER mode switch.
- Polycarbonate protection at the sides and rear of the extruded aluminium frame.
- Front protection via optical barrier.
- 220V power supply voltage.
- 6 bar pneumatic supply.