INAR-TC products for 5-pitch connections
Fitting multiple connectors, given their proven reliability and widespread use in all industries, is an essential application for these products. INAR-TC has been redesigned and adapted to the latest new wiring automation criteria, allowing for new profit margins thanks to the reduced costs and improved quality of the finished modules. In this overview, Inarca is presenting its 5-pitch connection line which is already proving popular in the household appliance sector, in which contacts with a capacity of up to 16 A are used.
Other applications which are not described here are normally offered.
INAR-TC offers some significant advantages which lead to more certain profit:
- Extremely low connection force with the tab.
- Superior current carrying capacity.
- 5 mm pitch connector fitting.
- Processing with automatic connector fitting systems.
- Field of application: 0.30÷2.50 mm2
- Current capacity up to: 16 A
- Mating force on the terminal: 6.3 x 0.8 DIN 46244
- Terminal strength in the connector: ≥ 70 N
Connectors with between 2 and 12 ways are available, with or without polarisation. INAR-TC plastic connectors are made with self-extinguishing materials in accordance with UL 94 V-2 and V-0 (self-extinguishing plastic materials that pass the GWT 750°C no flame glow wire test are also available). The connectors specified are NATURAL coloured. Connectors in any RAL colour can be supplied upon request.
Inarca products comply with international standards. List of UL and VDE approvals available upon request.